Vault Door Service & Repair
Vaults are the big boys of home security. Their heavy construction and advanced features make them virtually impenetrable to conventional attacks, drilling, cutting, and even explosives. They’re built into the wall and floor of a building. Once installed, they can’t be moved.
Yet a vault is only as secure as its door. A faulty door or defective lock can render a vault useless against a motivated thief.
Balport repairs broken vault doors and locks to ensure ultimate protection.
Why Is Vault Door Repair Critical for Security?
A vault door that’s broken or hasn’t been serviced recently is easier for a determined thief to break into, leaving your valuables unprotected. Our vault door service will ensure yours is:
- Secured to the wall and floor.
- Reinforced by the door and surrounding walls to maximize its ability to withstand forced entry or attacks.
- Not warping due to temperature and humidity changes.
- Professionally sealed against fire and water damage.
Our certified technicians can handle the most demanding vault door repair and service.
Balport’s lock technicians are:
- Licensed, bonded, insured & background checked
- Experienced & trained in the latest lockout techniques
- Available 24-7 for emergency lockout services
- Friendly & professional
Vault Door Repairs Are Cheaper Than Replacements:
An aging or badly damaged vault door may seem to not be worth repairing as you may think you’re better off with a new, advanced model. However, your broken vault door can be repaired to be as good as new to protect against any attack .
Call us to schedule service. We’ll let you know if a repair is an option and how we can fix it.
The Repair Process
Vault door repair is a multi-step process that includes:
- First Inspection: We inspect the installation site and provide our recommendations.
- Frame & Door: We asses the frame and wall opening to ensure a secure fit.
- Floor & Walls: We follow the manufacturer’s instructions and secure it to the floor and walls to avoid voiding the warranty.
- Final Inspection: We conduct a final check to ensure the door is installed correctly and meets all safety requirements.